At the temple:
In front of a restaurant on new year's eve:We were sad to say good-bye to Rich and Cheryl, but I have to admit it was nice to bathe Livia in tap water again (we had to warm up bottled water on the stove every night). It was a wonderful vacation, and I'm so grateful for all the memories we made!
3 comments:
Wow! What an amazing trip and a beautiful place. I am so happy that you guys got to go while they were there. What a cool experience!
What an awesome opportunity! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed all the posts. :)
Thats so cool that you got to go there. My husband went to Guatemala on his mission and is hoping to be able to visit sometime. Looks like you guys had tons of fun.
Post a Comment