Here's our thanksgiving in pictures (I know, I know...it's about time!)
My uncle David, pulling his favorite face for the camera. Ü

Me and Chase, helping prepare thanksgiving dinner

Yummy food!

For our family, thanksgiving is simply not complete without a visit from Santa Clause.

Livia did just fine with Santa...as long as she was on
my lap.

Playing with Great-Grandma

Meeting the newest member of my parent's family: Tiger
(He was SO patient with Livia. She would chase him, corner him, maul him, and he never once scratched or bit her. And he's only about 7 months old!)

Hanging out with Dave!

Everyone.

Playing with Great-Grandpa. (Can you tell Livia had a great time? She was actually really sick the whole time we were there, but had so much fun with everyone that you would never have guessed it)

Mmmm. Candycane. This is mom's new secret weapon in the grocery store.

Playing in the pile of leaves outside.

Where's (little) David?

It's always so wonderful to go home. I have the most amazing family...someday I'll have to blog about each and every one of them, but now it's time to work on my quiet book (I've finished 7 pages now. Woo!).
1 comment:
How fun! It looks like you had a great time. And I can't wait to see the quiet book, you should post pictures when you have it done!
Post a Comment