Friday, December 9, 2011

Tiny dancer


About a month ago I was out shopping and had Jane sitting in the front of the cart. The store was playing music fairly loudly, and suddenly I noticed that Jane was moving her head and arms in a way that suspiciously looked like dancing. I wasn't positive, but later that day I turned on some music and she started doing the same thing!

Ever since then I have struggled to get a good video of her awesome dance moves. You know how it goes...as soon as I pull out the camera she's more interested in the camera than anything else. But I did manage to catch a short clip a couple of weeks ago.

Personally, I love it. Ü

3 comments:

mj said...

hold me closer, young tony danza. :) seriously one of my favorite quotes from friends. love your tiny little dancer.

Molly said...

So cute, Mary!! She doesn't just dance. She rocks out!

Stephanie M. said...

SO CUTE!!! Livia's actions are a lot like what Kenna does to her sister ("she needs to be warm")... :)