Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Family Photos 2

 When I was visiting my grandparents a couple of weeks ago, I asked if they had any photos of our ancestors. Imagine my delight when within 30 seconds I had several folders of original photographs to look through, and then 5 minutes later a burned disc from the scans my grandfather had already loaded onto his computer, complete with names and dates. There are so many fabulous photos in there, many of which go quite a ways back, and I have a project or two in mind for them.

But first I just wanted to share a couple. These first photos are of my mom. Isn't she so adorable/gorgeous??


 These next two are of my grandfather (and his twin brother)


and his parents:


 Love this classic picture:
 These next few are of my grandmother. 


 So beautiful!
 and her parents:


Ahhh! I just love it!

1 comment:

laura said...

love those photos! it's fun to see who the kids/grandkids/great-grandkids resemble. i'd love to get a copy of that CD too. :)