“Next time you’re pregnant, Mom, I’ll tell you you’re fat so
you know to go to the hospital. Because maybe you wouldn’t notice, so I’ll tell
you.”
Me: Livia, eat your broccoli.
Livia: But Mom, they’re friends! I can’t take them away from
each other!
Me: Well, they can be friends in your stomach.
Livia: No, because they’ll die! They won’t have enough
oxygen!
(After sitting on the floor watching a show)
L: My back hurts. I’m getting too old to sit on the floor
for so long!
Livia: Jane’s a fan of cantaloupe. I’m a fan of watermelon and
projects and shows.
Chase: What’s mom a fan of?
Livia: Clean.
M: You won’t get married until you’re grown up.
L: ‘til I’m 11?
M: No, more like 20.
L: That’s in 16 years!
M: How did you know that? Did you just guess??
L: No, I’m just quick at figuring things out.
M: What do you think Jesus would do if his mother asked him
to help clean up?
L: He would do it.
M: And who should we be like?
L: Ourselves.
L: I’m so glad I was born into this family. When I was in
your tummy I was dreaming and dreaming that I would have a mom that looked just
like you…but I was dreaming you’d have different rules so I could do whatever I
want and eat sugar all day, and get into mischief and eat tic-tacs.
2 comments:
Haha such a smarty pants!
These are great! And she is probably too smart for her own good at this point. :-)
Post a Comment