I've been working on my goals! (Though still avoiding the hard ones)
I've now completed, though not photo documented at all:
38. Go to the ballet
Last week I went to see the San Francisco Ballet performance of Cinderella with some friends. It was magnificent. I had a fabulous time. I wish it were practical for me to go more often!
56. Build up emergency savings account
Obviously this is something that's never exactly "done," but we hit a number that we'd been working towards for awhile, so I'm pretty pleased.
60. Throw a party (not a child's birthday party)
I threw a low-key St. Patrick's day party at the park today. We had a great turnout, and I had fun seeing everyone. The girls enjoyed it too, so I'll call it a success!
82. Make a pie on Pi day
Last Friday I made a key lime pie. It was pretty dang delicious, if I do say so myself.
91. Spend a solid hour of undivided attention with Jane every day for a week
I was actually pretty worried about being able to do this, because we tend to always have things going on in the mornings, and she naps most afternoons. But I decided to potty train her, and we spent an entire week at home enjoying each other's company--and trying not to scream because potty training thus far has been a huge failure. I did really enjoy the time we spent together though. I introduced her to a lot of board games, and she was pretty excited about that and now asks to play them all the time.
100. Read all the books I've borrowed from my grandmother
My classics book group has taken a somewhat unintentional break these past few months. I do hope that gets started up again soon, but in the meantime I had time to read all the books I've borrowed from my grandma. I'm sure she will be happy to get her books back, because some of them I've had for well over a year!
51/101...I've hit the halfway mark!
No comments:
Post a Comment