Livia turned 6 in April and ten days later Jane turned 3! I originally thought it would be problematic to have their birthdays so close together, but it's really rather nice!
Livia's turn to open presents:
Her big birthday surprise was a new bike. We're hoping to get the training wheels off sometime this summer.
Jane was thrilled to inherit the little bike. I didn't realize how tightly we'd fit the helmet until I took this picture. Ha! It kills me.
Their cousin's birthday is also in April, and both she and my girls chose a Frozen themed birthday. Big surprise there, right?
We had our party at the park, as usual. Notice Livia's gloves. Ü We can't be accidentally freezing the party now, can we?!
(That reminded me of the time Livia very seriously told me that she was pretty sure her hair was magical like Rapunzel's, but that I'd already cut it, and that's why it was turning brown and didn't work anymore.)
Jane's birthday finally came! We opened presents first thing in the morning, before school.
New birthday outfit.I took her to Happy Hollow that day. I had thought she was taller than Livia, but I remember when Livia turned 3 she was finally tall enough to go on the "big kid" rides, and Jane was still too short. My poor kids. They're going to be stuck on the kiddie rides forever, like I was.
We always do a joint annual check-up. My suspicions were confirmed: Jane's height had dropped way down on the curve. Sorry, kiddo.
I decided to start doing birthday surveys this year.
Livia:
1. How
old are you? Six
2. Who
is your best friend? Alivia
3. What
is your favorite thing to do? Art
4. What
is your favorite color? Pink
5. What
do you want to be when you grow up? Artist
6. What
is your favorite thing to eat? Spaghetti and treats
7. What
is your least favorite thing to eat? Falafel
8. What
makes you happy? Dance
9. What
makes you sad? When other people cry
10. What
do you think about before you fall asleep? Tomorrow
11. What
is your favorite show to watch? Angelina Ballerina
12. Who
is your favorite person in the whole world? Jesus
13. What
are you really good at? Gymnastics
14. Where
do you wish you could go on vacation? Japan
15. What
would you buy if you had $1000? A car
16. If
you could have a wish, what would it be? To have my own Santa...to bring me whatever I wished for
17. What
do you hope you’ll get to do before your next birthday? Go to Apple Valley
18. What
do you like to take to bed with you? Snowman
19. What
song do you love? Little Livvy song (a song I made up for her that I sing to her when she's sad)
20. What
do you like to have for breakfast? French toast
21. What
is your favorite outfit? Elsa outfit (that I ordered for her but hasn't arrived yet)
22. What
is your favorite movie? Frozen
23. What
is your favorite book? Princess book
24. What
is your favorite thing to do with Mom? Go to the park
25. What
is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Get Slurpees
26. What
is your favorite thing to do with your sister? Play
27. What
is your favorite toy? Elsa barbie
Jane
1. How
old are you? 3
2. Who
is your best friend? Dantzel and Maia
3. What
is your favorite thing to do? Playdoh, Starfall, watch a show, books
4. What
is your favorite color? Green and purple
5. What
do you want to be when you grow up? A girl
6. What
is your favorite thing to eat? Grapes
7. What
is your least favorite thing to eat? Meat
8. What
makes you happy? Minnie Mouse
9. What
makes you sad? Being hungry
10. What
do you think about before you fall asleep? Cry (I have no idea what this means. She never cries at night)
11. What
is your favorite show to watch? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
12. Who
is your favorite person in the whole world? Mommy
13. What
are you really good at? Skipping
14. Where
do you wish you could go on vacation? Apple Valley
15. What
would you buy if you had $1000? Milk, tic-tacs, gum
16. If
you could have a wish, what would it be? ....
17. What
do you hope you’ll get to do before your next birthday? Eat breakfast--waffles
18. What
do you like to take to bed with you? Minnie Mouse, blankie, bunny
19. What
song do you love? Frozen songs, Twinkle Little Star, Elmo
20. What
do you like to have for breakfast? Chocolate chip pancakes
21. What
is your favorite outfit? Dresses
22. What
is your favorite movie? Frozen
23. What
is your favorite book? Clifford and Pinkalicious
24. What
is your favorite thing to do with Mom? Play kitty
25. What
is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Play with bunny
26. What
is your favorite thing to do with your sister? Eat gumdrops/sneak treats
27. What
is your favorite toy? Grocery store (toy food and dishes)
I just love these two girls!!
1 comment:
Alright, AV is quite the vacation destination! =)
I love Jane's answer to what she wants to be when she grows up.
Post a Comment