Friday, May 15, 2015

May

This past weekend we were able to go on a Baldwin family trip to Palm Springs. There was lots of pool time and lots of family time. We all had so much fun!





 Jane was too afraid to go on the water slide until the very last morning. And then we couldn't get her off it. :)
You couldn't beat the view from our hotel room!
Mother's day photo with my girls









On the way home we were lucky enough to meet up with my family for frozen yogurt. My dad and brother even skipped work for an hour to join us. It's always so wonderful to see them!




It poured rain here yesterday, so I was able to check off #93 Play in the rain with my girls

I was also able this week to finally, finally, finally, cross off #2 Burn all home videos onto dvd. This took ages because I had to view and edit each video clip. But it is done! It is current! I can die happy.

No comments: