Wednesday, November 11, 2015

101 in 1001 update

There are only three weeks left until the deadline for my goals, and I've been hard at work trying to get them all accomplished! In the past couple of months I've been able to cross off

21. Visit Napa

28. Sew new pillow covers

29. Sew a skirt (turns out this was harder than I anticipated. It was originally supposed to be a skirt for me, and ended as a skirt for Livia because I botched the measuring so badly. Clearly this is an area I can keep working on. In the meantime, Liv was pretty excited about it!)

51. Organize my e-life (itunes, computer folders, bookmarks, etc.)

53. Try to get old family pictures from Self, Baldwin, and Adamson side  (I still don't have a lot, but I at least have something from each branch of the family now)

57. Prepare 72 hour kits

67. Learn two new embroidery stitches

71. Buy lipstick and wear at least once

74. Attend the temple at least 10 times

85. Go on a double date (okay, so it was more of a group date, but I'm counting it!)

89. Put emergency supplies in both cars

94. Ride a trolley in San Francisco  (my girls loved this. They said it was like a roller coaster)

96. Re-read the New Testament

That brings me to a grand total of 93 goals accomplished, and 8 more to go!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You are awesome! I can't wait to hear how it turns out when you're all finished :) I feel like you could write a book with a story (even if it's short) behind every single goal. Maybe that can be 102? hahah.