Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tag, you're it!

I was tagged by Whitney and instructed to go to my Picture Folder, pick the 6th folder, the 6th sub-folder, and the 6th picture and then blog about it. To tell the truth, my picture folder is very unorganized. Our camera automatically creates folders by date, so the 6th folder only contained one picture: me at 2 months pregnant. If you've ever seen someone at 2 months pregnant, you know there is nothing to see. It was simply a picture of me. BOR-ing. So then I decided to go to the folders that I had actually created and labeled and organized, and this is the picture I landed on.

Interesting. This is the picture I took the day after my major car accident (Note to self: never drive all night long EVER again) at my friend Amanda's apartment. I was extremely lucky to have ended up with this seat belt burn as my worst injury. My friend Stephanie, unfortunately, was more injured than I was and had to go to the hospital to get stitches. I still feel terrible about that. Considering what my car looked like, though (see below), I think we were very blessed and protected. I felt weird smiling in this picture, since I was trying to document an injury....but I looked really awkward trying to be serious. So a smile it was!


No comments: