Thursday, November 6, 2008

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny feet

And no, I'm not talking about Livia's. Anyone who knows me also knows that I am quite petite. What you may not know is that my feet are ridiculously small, even for someone of my height. I am usually a size 5. The smallest size they make in women's shoes.

Today I felt like buying shoes. I'm not sure why, but I just really wanted to, so I buckled Livia into her carseat and we were on our way. I tried on nearly every size 5 shoe there, but only ONE pair actually fit me, and although they were cute, they were super uncomfortable. So I moved to the size 4 1/2 children's shoes. Still too big. I turned to the size 4, realized in horror that I was actually looking at children's shoes for myself, and promptly left.

Bummer.

No comments: