Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday fun

On Saturday night we had a little birthday party for Livia with friends and family
She opened a few of her presents...



and has been enjoying all of them immensely ever since.


Since her birthday fell on Easter this year, I had no choice but to make her a bunny cake!

Livvy had an entire ear to herself (videos to follow sometime this week)
Poking the cake...
Trying a taste...

"Woah! You guys have been holding out on me! This stuff is awesome!" (Stuffing her face with frosting)
Trying a little bit of ice cream...

Too cold! She had a little bit of a panic attack when she got some ice cream in her hands and mouth

All done! (looking entirely overwhelmed and slightly sick)
The next day, being her actual birthday, she opened the rest of her gifts
And had some more cake!

Thanks, everyone, for helping to make her first birthday such a special one! I think Livia really had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Steve and Cami said...

Mary, I think Livia looks so much like Chase in these pictures. It made me laugh. Cute girl, and Happy Day!