Top ten reasons you know you're a mom:
1. You get really excited when you see a blimp, doggie, or garbage truck.
2. You catch yourself humming the tune to Elmo's World.
3. Naptime has taken on an almost Christmas-like quality of anticipation.
4. Froot Loops now seem like a reasonably healthy snack for your kid (hey, they're fortified!)
5. You have wipes handy at ALL times.
6. You can carry a bajillion things in your arms at once, and have totally mastered the two-milk-gallons-in-one-hand maneuver when you're bringing in groceries.
7. When your husband asks how your day went, the first thing that comes to mind is "Livia had FOUR messy diapers today!"
8. You stop and smell the roses. All of them.
9. You have taken thousands of pictures in the past year, but you're only in about 6 of them.
10. You now know every nursery rhyme. ever. written.
4 comments:
I saw livvy eating fruit loops on sunday. :) I didn't realize they were fortified. Nice.
Amen.
:)
That sound about right. I love hearing about life as a mom. You are an angel and I admire you for all the hard work you do to be such a great one to livvy!
Seriously...soooo funny!
Post a Comment