I could be wrong, but Livia looks quite feminine to me. Particularly with the ponytail and pink shirt with little hearts all over it. I dunno.
And it just felt weird to have someone call her an it. I'd almost rather have had her say, "Aww, how old is he?" (!!)
4 comments:
Hahah I don't think she looks like an "It." How rude. I was just about to say she is really becoming quite the sweet little lady. I can't believe she has enough hair to make a ponytail... it is soo cute!
Haha! That is totally werid! Livia totally looks like a girl. And I agree, "IT" is even more weird than "he".
I do really love her hair though. She looks like such a sweet, fun little girl!
Haha, I think even if she were wearing blue overalls with a truck on the front you couldn't mistake her for a girl! I've lost count of the number of people who say "what a cute baby! Is it a boy?" I'm not offended, it just baffles me because he is always dressed like a little boy. I wonder what people are thinking...
That is funny!I think I would have
her call Livia a boy too.
Post a Comment