We camped at Mt. Diablo, and had a great view of the sunset from our campsite.
We hiked to the top, and Chase was a trooper to carry Livia the whole way up.
Two things: 1) DO NOT laugh at me! I know the backpack is almost as big as I am!
2) I'm diggin' Chase's capris.
Yay for friends who put up with our crying baby at night! One tent + two different bedtimes = TROUBLE!!! (Livia woke up when we finally crawled in the tent, and didn't go back to bed until 1:30 a.m. when Chase got the brilliant idea to stick her in her carseat in the car. He didn't even have to drive around. She fell right to sleep. ) 

2. Livia is growing up so fast!!
2. Livia is growing up so fast!!
This month she learned how to color. We now have drawings up on the fridge. I swear I'm too young for that.

She's starting the I-want-to-dress-myself phase. In this photo she's sporting a long-sleeved onesie over a summery dress.
Her hair is now long enough that I have to do it everyday. It's not quite long enough to look good, but we try. Chase calls this the "bug look"

We're still working on feeding ourselves with a spoon...I don't think I need to say anything more about that.

Livia fell and got her first scraped knee! She didn't cry once, not even when I peeled off the band-aid later. Pretty sure she did NOT get that from me. Ü
We're still working on feeding ourselves with a spoon...I don't think I need to say anything more about that.
Livia fell and got her first scraped knee! She didn't cry once, not even when I peeled off the band-aid later. Pretty sure she did NOT get that from me. Ü
She's also demonstrating her "smile for the camera" smile.

Livia will be going into nursery in a month, can you believe it?! She's growing up so fast and is asserting her independence more and more. She LOVES having friends over, playing hide-and-seek, ring around the rosie, getting piggyback rides, reading, and going on walks. She's starting to talk more, but I can't decipher everything. She says something that sounds suspiciously like "money" everytime she wants something. Should I be worried???
Livia will be going into nursery in a month, can you believe it?! She's growing up so fast and is asserting her independence more and more. She LOVES having friends over, playing hide-and-seek, ring around the rosie, getting piggyback rides, reading, and going on walks. She's starting to talk more, but I can't decipher everything. She says something that sounds suspiciously like "money" everytime she wants something. Should I be worried???
3. Chase has been working crazy hours for the past few weeks, but things should be calmer now. Hooray!
4. I started taking a ballet class! Even after just one class a lot of what I learned in past years is coming back to me. I think I'm gonna love this!
1 comment:
Oh. my. gosh! She is growing up like crazy! Coloring? Dressing herself? WOW! I miss you!
Post a Comment