Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Recently

I had a birthday My mom and two of my younger siblings came into town.






Livia was in heaven! I hardly touched her on the days when Emily and David were around!




We went to the zoo with her cousins Ella and Beckham



Rode on a seahorse at Happy Hollow (this was a big deal. I could never get her to ride on an animal on the carousel. She just wanted to sit on one of the benches. Finally she decided that the seahourse was cool enough to merit her attention. And of course she loved it!)
And got into mischief. This is ink from a stamp pad...AFTER I washed her hands a few times. It took three days to fully go away. On this same day Livvy may or may not have stuck a stick-on-earring up her nose (WAY up her nose. On purpose), and scribbled on the kitchen floor in pen. Hooray for being two! Really though, Livia's a sweetheart. Her current obsession is coloring/painting/crafting, and she'll sit at her little table for hours each day making all sorts of creations. Her eating has improved slightly, but sometimes it's still all I can do to get her to eat three bites of ANYthing for dinner. She's picky, yes, but mostly she just doesn't eat.
Livia loves nursery, reading, playing at the park, and singing (though not necessarily MY singing). She does NOT like wind and always shrieks and yells at the wind to "go away!" She also dislikes getting dressed in the morning, and would wear her pjs all day long if I let her.
We love her. Ü






1 comment:

Dr. aafb said...

Drake and I miss you guys! Happy Belated Birthday! How long is Rinconada park open? We need to plan a trip if its ever warm enough!