yay! :)
I love it!
Congrats!
what a cute way to announce it! we're very excited to have a new little niece or nephew :)
Congratulations, Mary! And I agree - a very cute way to announce your little one! When are you due?
Congratulations! I heard from my mom (oh Apple Valley is such a small place, eh?) and kind of thought it was coming when you suddenly stopped blogging! Very, very exciting! It will be so fun to see Livia be a big sister too! Congrats again!
Congrats...hope you are feeling okay!
congratulations Mary! I'm excited for you guys and for Livia. When's your due date? Congrats again!
Congrats!! So cute, what a great way to announce it!
Cute announcement. Congratulations! I'm sorry you're still not feeling well.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
yay! :)
I love it!
Congrats!
what a cute way to announce it! we're very excited to have a new little niece or nephew :)
Congratulations, Mary! And I agree - a very cute way to announce your little one! When are you due?
Congratulations! I heard from my mom (oh Apple Valley is such a small place, eh?) and kind of thought it was coming when you suddenly stopped blogging! Very, very exciting! It will be so fun to see Livia be a big sister too! Congrats again!
Congrats...hope you are feeling okay!
congratulations Mary! I'm excited for you guys and for Livia. When's your due date? Congrats again!
Congrats!! So cute, what a great way to announce it!
Cute announcement. Congratulations! I'm sorry you're still not feeling well.
Post a Comment