Chase's parents just returned from serving as mission presidents in Guatemala City. It was so wonderful to see them again and spend time with his entire family!
Here's a picture of me and Jane right by downtown Laguna Beach. I dipped her toe in the water just after this picture--that's the closest she got to actually experiencing the beach, I'm afraid. The rest of the time I had her in the moby wrap, bumbo, or someone's arms. But I didn't want her to feel totally left out. Ü
Livia has begun to really like holding Jane. For awhile Jane would cry every.single.time. But now she mostly tolerates it, which makes Livia very happy.
Somehow we managed to not get any pictures of everyone all together. But here's a shot of our whole little family. Pictures of the four of us are also pretty rare these days.
I also was lucky enough to get to see my good friend Megan P. while I was in the area. I hadn't seen her since just after Livia was born, so it was SO nice to get to visit with her again!
No comments:
Post a Comment