In case you haven't seen me in person anytime lately, here's a picture for ya.
Yep! Baby Baldwin #3 is scheduled to arrive September 2!
This picture was taken about a month ago when I was just 12 weeks along. 12 WEEKS! I literally had strangers asking me when I was due at 2 months along. Apparently I carry pretty distinctly??
And now that morning sickness seems to have officially passed, I can get back to living life! Woo-hoo!
And in answer to the next question you all had in your head....no, we do not yet know what we are having.
Hooray for babies! We're all thrilled. Livia most of all. She spilled the beans to her friends the day after I told her, despite promising faithfully to keep it a secret. She just couldn't contain herself!
5 comments:
Congratulations, Mary!! It is so fun to be able to keep up with your cute family on your blog. Your girls are just darling. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and hooray for finishing up the first trimester and morning sickness!
Congratulations Mary! So happy for you guys! That's so funny about Livia. If my kids are anything like me then they'd spill the beans too. I am terrible at keeping surprises a secret.
Congrats!
Congratulations! You look lovely.
You look SO cute! Hooray for cousins close in age! :)
Post a Comment