Friday, November 14, 2008

In case you were curious...

I just thought I'd post a little update about Livia. Livvy turned 7 months old this week, and her second tooth erupted today. Her favorite game is peek-a-boo and her favorite song is the Itsy Bitsy Spider. I can tell she is so anxious to move herself around the room, but she hasn't quite figured it out yet (which is good news for me!). She absolutely hates being on her tummy, which makes learning to crawl a little tricky. This is one of about two pictures that I have of her on her tummy, smiling.She does, however, love to stand, and one of her favorite things is to hold herself up on the ottoman. We spent Halloween with my grandparents and Uncle David. We all had such a good time, and Livvy loved her great-uncle!

This picture just makes me laugh.

Livia wore these overalls for the first time the other day, and got a little excited about the clasps.

3 comments:

laura said...

livvy is so adorable! we can't wait to see her this december. miss you guys!

EvaMarieva said...

she is so precious!

Steve and Cami said...

Hi Chase and Mary! I'm so glad to have your blog address! Livvy is so beautiful. I can't believe she is 7 months. Fun pictures. I hope all is well!
Cami