Height: 27.5 inches -- 50th percentile
Weight: 18 lbs. 2 oz. -- 40th percentile
Head Circ: 44.5 cm -- 60th percentile
She used to be 75th percentile in height and weight, so maybe her petite genes are kicking in.
Here's a quick reminder of how chubby and bald she used to be...
And here she is now!
Since learning to crawl, her physical development has really taken off. She can now pull herself up to stand, cruise, and stand all by herself for a full 2 seconds before falling down. Wow! She has also started babbling a TON, which makes me think that there really might be a connection between language and motor development.
And now I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures of her.
4 comments:
She is seriously SO ADORABLE!! I just love that smile of hers
She is such a precious lil girl. In some of teh pictures she reminded me of your little brother (the listtelst one) and sister.
Hey! I just found your blog tonight. I didn't realize you had a blog. I'm glad now I can keep in touch a little better! Way cute pics of Livy.
I can not believe she has grown so much, and starting to stand it is so amazing!I can not wait to see you on the 28 she will probly be a standing expert. And she is so cute. The cutest baby ever. Totaly! By the way I love your Blog!
Post a Comment