Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crawling?

On Monday night, Livia began crawling! Or at least, her own version of it...on one knee and one foot. But hey, I think she should get brownie points for creativity.

The funniest thing I think I've ever seen is when she tried to crawl on linoleum flooring. It was reminiscint of a person trying to walk on ice in tennis shoes. She was slipping all over the place, and couldn't move more than a couple inches forward. SO wish that I had a video of that one!

4 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

That is so cute. I love how she scoots with one leg underneath.

laura said...

So fun! Thanks for posting the video. Austin and I were so excited to see the cute way she crawls. I wonder if she'll still crawl that way when we see her in Feb, or if she'll adjust her legs over time? :) So cute!

Patti said...

How fun to know about your Christmas festivities! Livy is a living DOLL....I would love to see her and play with her. Hope all is well, I know you are having fun! Love, Aunt Patti

Kristen said...

That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! And, what was it that she was crawling for, a shoe? So adorable, go Livia!