The prison
Our little jailbird


On the island
San Francisco

Livia was surprisingly good during the entire trip. You can see a bruise on her cheek in this picture--she fell over and hit her face on our ottoman over a week ago, and the bruise will not go away!

Chase, John, and Erin are all locked up behind this door. I stayed out with Livia, but this was the solitary confinement cell, and apparently they keep it pitch black.

It was a gorgeous day.

On the ferry over to Alcatraz.

Livia was exhausted when we got home, but was refusing to admit it to herself. So when I put her down in her crib she started crying. Finally, after about 20 minutes she stopped, and when I peeked in this is what I found. It's hard to tell in this picture, but she had apparently been sitting up, crying, and was so tired that she finally just fell over, completely asleep.

Livia was surprisingly good during the entire trip. You can see a bruise on her cheek in this picture--she fell over and hit her face on our ottoman over a week ago, and the bruise will not go away!
Chase, John, and Erin are all locked up behind this door. I stayed out with Livia, but this was the solitary confinement cell, and apparently they keep it pitch black.
It was a gorgeous day.
On the ferry over to Alcatraz.
Livia was exhausted when we got home, but was refusing to admit it to herself. So when I put her down in her crib she started crying. Finally, after about 20 minutes she stopped, and when I peeked in this is what I found. It's hard to tell in this picture, but she had apparently been sitting up, crying, and was so tired that she finally just fell over, completely asleep.
Hooray for 3-day weekends!
2 comments:
That's so cute! I sometimes wonder if Jenna sleeps like that too, but I'm scared that going in there to see will wake her.
Thanks for the date guys. We loved it. What a gorgeous fun day!
Post a Comment