Friday, March 13, 2009

Family night in the park



Livia loves going to the park, and I realized that Chase never gets to see how excited she gets on the swings and slides because I always go in the afternoon when he's at work. Thanks to daylight savings, however, it was still light enough on Monday when he got home to walk to a nearby park.




(Did you notice how she kicks her legs when she gets really excited?)

We spend a lot of time at this playground. This is where she first learned how to crawl up steps.

We couldn't let Livia have all the fun.


Like any child, Livia likes crawling up slides better than she likes sliding down them. Surprisingly enough, she has actually managed to climb all the way up one of the slides at this playground. And it's not the little tiny one pictured in this post. I'm hoping we don't have a master climber on our hands, or I'll be in BIG trouble!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Okay, so I thought I had all the adorable grandchildren, but truth be told this Livy is right up there!!!! Fun to catch up....ow great you were all ab;e to go to Apple Valley! Love you!!!Aunt patti

Anonymous said...

I love how she kicks her legs! She is so happy! So cute.