Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A weekend in Apple Valley

Last weekend we went down to Apple Valley in honor of two very wonderful occasions. First, my little sister, Emily, got baptized! I'm so glad we were able to attend such an important event, and I'm so proud of her!

Here she is with our brother, Jon, who performed the baptism.

Here we all are just before we drove over to the church.


My grandma made this dress for Emily to wear following her baptism. So cute!


The whole gang


Right after Emily's baptism was Jon's Eagle court of honor. For those of you who don't know him, just let me tell you that Jon is pretty much amazing. It was fun to hear all his leaders praise all of his wonderful qualities, and I am so proud of his accomplishment.

2 comments:

mj said...

A beautiful family. I love Emily's toothless grin. She's really cute!

EvaMarieva said...

What a great weekend. Congrats to John & Emily!