Believe it or not, Livia is finally in a big car seat! I know, I know, most kids make the switch at about 12 months, but in my defense her infant carseat held up to 30 lbs, kids are not even
allowed in a forward facing seat until they're 20 lbs, and at 18 months she only weighs 22.5 lbs.
In case you couldn't tell, she loves it. She spent a few hours playing in it before I brought it down to the car. She also loves being able to see what's going on, and now points out cars, trees, and dogs to me all the time when we're driving along. Unfortunately there is a down side: she can now see everything I do in the car! No more sneaking food without her knowing, no more faking the actions for the songs we sing as we drive along, and no more pulling out the cell phone without her demanding to hold it. Sigh.
It's still worth it though. Ü
No comments:
Post a Comment