Monday, February 1, 2010

Questionnaire

My friend Deborah asked me to complete this, so here it is! (And you're right, I wouldn't have done it without a little prodding Ü)

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Eternal families

2. What is your greatest fear? Having one of my children pass away before I do.

3. Which historical figure do you most identify with? Shiblon, maybe? This was a tricky question.

4. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Impatience

5. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Undependability

6. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Toughness

7. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "So..." "Incorrigible"

8. What is your most marked characteristic? Conversation jumping. Although my family might say it's stubbornness. Ü

9. What is the quality you most like in a man? Integrity

10. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Grace

11. Who are your favorite writers? Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Neal A. Maxwell, Charles Dickens

12. Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Anne Shirley (maybe not technically a hero, but I just like her spunk)

13. How would you like to die? Peacefully in my sleep after a long, good life.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I'm definitely with you on the "Peacefully in my sleep" thing. My brother wants to go out with a bang. You know, fall off a cliff or something. He thinks it will make for a good story in the next life. I feel for his poor wife...

Simonds Family said...

Yay! Thank you Mary. I really enjoyed seeing your answers! And of course Anne Shirley counts =)