haha...I love that last picture!! She is adorable as ever :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, even with the rain.
So "Tute" as Em would say. She loves playing with her buddy YaYa!
I gave your blog an award!
MARY! IT'S RACHEL! I FOUND THAT YOU HAD A BLOG THROUGH LAUREN! OK SO I TOTALLY ADDED YOU ON MY BLOG LIKE A CREEPY STALKER...BUT I TOTALLY WANT YOU TO HAVE MINE TOO SO I DONT FEEL CREEPY...HEHE...PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!
anytime you and livia (and chase) want to come, we will be your hosts. just let me know!lisa.bellisario@gmail.com
She is getting sooo Big! I love all your picturesKristen and Ryan
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha...I love that last picture!! She is adorable as ever :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, even with the rain.
So "Tute" as Em would say. She loves playing with her buddy YaYa!
I gave your blog an award!
MARY! IT'S RACHEL! I FOUND THAT YOU HAD A BLOG THROUGH LAUREN! OK SO I TOTALLY ADDED YOU ON MY BLOG LIKE A CREEPY STALKER...BUT I TOTALLY WANT YOU TO HAVE MINE TOO SO I DONT FEEL CREEPY...HEHE...PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!
anytime you and livia (and chase) want to come, we will be your hosts. just let me know!
lisa.bellisario@gmail.com
She is getting sooo Big! I love all your pictures
Kristen and Ryan
Post a Comment