Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have I convinced you yet?


Do you live near me and know me and STILL didn't go to the library book sale last weekend?? You see the books pictured above? I got them for all of $12. Yeah, that's right. Approximately 30 books for the price of one. ONE. I'm not kidding. The Little Engine that Could? Usually $9 at the store. Excellent condition. Cost me about 10 cents.
The next one's on November 20. Mark your calendars!

4 comments:

Rach said...

Totally agree! I didn't get as good of books as you. Did you get there right when it started? Maybe that is the trick! Enjoy your spoils!

Dr. aafb said...

I'm sad we never took your advice and went. They have one at the library here but it is 50 cents a book so you can get quite the bargains you do in MV.

mj said...

you have to remind me BEFORE the booksale! good thing i'm not in town. but i will be on the 20th. i'll be there.

Shayla Taylor said...

Just a heads up - Palo Alto is having one tomorrow.

http://www.mercurynews.com/peninsula-news/ci_16293114?nclick_check=1