Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas cards

This year Shutterfly is doing an amazing promotion where bloggers can get 50 free Christmas cards just for blogging about it!

So of course I had to go on their website to check it out, and I found myself totally impressed by their darling Christmas cards.

I love these 5x5 cards

(That blue one might be my favorite. Can't you just see Livia's face there??)
And they have some wonderful 5x7 cards as well...all sorts of styles of course, but plenty of simple yet cute cards, which is what I always go for!



Typically I have a hard time finding cards I really like, but this year I don't think that will be an issue! More likely I'll just have a hard time picking a favorite. Ü
I still haven't gotten around to getting a family picture taken, but hopefully I'll get that done this week, and then I can get these cards ordered and sent out!
While I was on Shutterfly's website, I took a look around at their other products and thought they had some cute birthday invitations:






And, more importantly for me right now, birth announcements!
Wouldn't this be a fun card, if I have a girl?


And a completely darling card if I have a boy?


(Speaking of which, it's not too long until we find out what we're having!)
P.S. This promotion is open to anyone with a blog, so check it out!