So we drove all the way there today and spent a good hour perusing all the trees they had to offer.
Livia was excited beyond all reason, and was a little hard to keep track of amongst all those trees!
This one was Liv's favorite, but it was a little too tall.
The final choice! 
Livia got such a kick out of watching Chase saw it down, and I'm loving the scent of fresh pine that now fills our home. I understand why some people prefer a fake tree, but for me it's just not the same unless it's fresh! We decorated it tonight, and only lost one ornament to our resident toddler. Luckily just a small piece snapped off, so I'll be working some magic with super glue tonight.
I love Christmas trees. Ü
3 comments:
very fun! can't wait to see livvy's christmas excitement firsthand!
yeah, as a kid i didn't realize how lucky we were to have a nice, live christmas tree lot in the middle of the city.
we've put up a fake tree this year (which we gratefully borrowed from austin's parents) and it's nice for lots of reasons, but i do miss the smell of a real christmas tree!
Your little girl is so darling! I'm with you, real Christmas trees are where it's at.
We too love our live tree every year! Drake broke one ornament too, but loves the tree. So fun! So good to see you guys.
Post a Comment