Thursday, March 24, 2011

35.5 weeks (1 month from my due date!)

We're getting closer...

Side note: Livia was being particularly bad today. That sounds harsh, but it's true. She hit me, on purpose, in my stomach at one point. It didn't really hurt me, but apparently startled the baby quite a bit, because she. went. crazy! And that did kind of hurt. I reacted as though Livia had really hurt me though, so as to get the message across that we do NOT hit (and she never really does, which just goes to show how bad today was. She also bit me, which got her sent straight to bed), but at the same time it was kind of cool to feel the baby react. She kicks all the time, but somehow it just made her seem more like a real person to have her respond to something. Do you know what I mean? Anyway, it was just kind of cool. And it was weird to be upset with Livia's misbehavior and at the same exact time thrilled by this little baby inside me. Very conflicting emotions.

1 comment:

Rach said...

WOW! That is all I have to say about that picture.

And Livy is such a good little girl. She is going to be a great big sister...even with those bad days in there...I am sure those two will be such good friends.