Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Almost there...

I'm 38.5 weeks now...only 10 more days til my due date! I'm becoming increasingly anxious for this little girl's arrival. Livia has been asking me every day when "Pippi" is going to come out. I only wish I knew! My doctor will only let me go a week past my due date because of my previous c-section, so I'm praying that the baby will come before then. Here's hoping that my next post will include a picture of a brand new baby girl!

2 comments:

Rach said...

We can't wait too! We also can't wait to have Livy over to play while you are in the hospital or maybe just after you get home. I already told the boys that she would come over :) Good luck and we will be sending quick and easy labor thoughts in your direction!

Steve and Cami said...

Mary, we can't wait to hear! Good Luck! You look great!