Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Slumber Party!


Livia has been asking to do a slumber party at home for months now. So, on a friday night a couple of weeks ago, we finally did one!

We rented a movie and ate truffle butter popcorn and lots of candy. We rounded out the evening with some dancing and the obligatory pillow fight. Then, of course, we all spent the night on the living room floor.

Honestly? It was the most fun I've had in a long time! I kept thinking "there's no way I'd rather spend my friday night than right here, having a slumber party with my three-year-old."

Livia's already asking for another one, but I think we'd better keep them fairly rare. It makes them more exciting that way, right?




1 comment:

Shannon said...

how much fun! Did you make that delicious sounding popcorn? You are such a creative, fun, loving mama, Mary :)