Jane has been eating solid food for about a month now. And by eating I mean spitting food all over whoever is feeding her.
Really. You get that spoon close to her mouth, and she just starts to blow. It is amazing how far food can fly from the lips of a babe.
Chase took a video of this but...it's upside down. And I don't feel like figuring out how to flip it around. So instead I'll include a video of Jane "eating" her vitamins. There's no blowing, but the facial expressions when she does get a taste are a pretty good sample of what she does when we force some veggies in her mouth.
I should note, however, that in the past couple of days she has actually eaten a few spoonfuls of peaches and carrots. I know this because she spit them back up again.
Progress?
I had to include an obligatory messy eating picture. The awesome expression on her face is just a bonus.
One thing Jane does like is eating food through this little mesh-strainer-thing. I believe she was chomping on a banana here.
No comments:
Post a Comment