Wednesday, January 4, 2012
8 months
Jane is 8.5 months old now. She is a joy! Almost always happy, a decent sleeper, and now an excellent eater.
Jane is scooting all over the place now, a bittersweet achievement. She also has called out "mama" a few times when I've left the room. It could be coincidence, but let's just call that her first word, shall we?
She and Livia are becoming better friends, and I'm looking forward to the day when they can really play together.
Jane still doesn't have any teeth, which is just fine by me. She still manages to eat plenty, and out-eats Livia at pretty much every meal. I'm curious to see just how big she is at her next appointment. From all appearances, she's BIG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is growing up so fast! Adorable as ever. We miss her and can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment