Just before Christmas I took Livia to her very first ballet.
We went to an abbreviated version that's supposed to be more kid-friendly, but it was still nearly two hours long. Livia was very excited and engaged for the first hour, and then started fading fast. She started asking me to leave, and then during the last scene suddenly leaped up and yelled "STOP!!!" at the ballerinas on stage!
I quickly clamped my hand over her mouth and furiously whispered some reminders about ballet etiquette. Very embarrassing. But pretty funny, too.
On Christmas Eve we sent off some Chinese flying lanterns into the sky. They were gorgeous. And probably totally illegal. Shh, don't tell.
You can't really hear it in the video, but Livia's Christmas wish was for Santa to come.
Ella and Livia also made gingerbread houses one day.
And we went to the Winter Wonderland light display in Santa Clara.
Livia was very excited when she saw Ella. I guess a few hours of separation was too much for her??
Janie even left her car seat for a few minutes to get a picture with her grandma and grandpa.
I love all the fun, festive things you can do around the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment