Sunday, April 22, 2012

Party time!

 We threw a joint party for Livia and Jane. Liv was dying to have a Rapunzel themed party, so that's what we did! I made a sunburst banner

and a Flynn Rider wanted poster for a pin-the-tail type game. I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination. But you can tell who it is, right? Right??
 Janie

 Time for cupcakes!
 Livia licked all the frosting off and then ran off to play. Jane took a bit more time with hers! We couldn't let her go totally nuts though, since she was sitting in my lap.
 For party favors I made ribbon wands. That took a bit of time, but the kids seemed to really love them!

Playing with one of the birthday girls. I hardly got any pictures of Livia because she was in constant motion, having a blast with her friends!

Many thanks to all who could come! And hooray for it being the only sunny day that week!

No comments: