We had a family reunion in Heber, Utah. Chase even flew out for a couple of days!
My brother Jon, Chase and Jane, and my cousin William.
My cousins Annie, Andrew, Andrew's fiance Laci, and Erin.
Laci, my cousins Lauren and Annie, and me.My grandma and Uncle David
The Jon Fitt group
Everyone. This reunion was for my Grandpa and all of his brothers and their descendants.
But I did get several pictures of Jane in her bathing suit! Because she's just so dang cute.
Aah! The rolls!
We got out some water toys
And then a storm rolled in. The kids didn't seem to care and went right on with their water fight.This picture of Liv cracks me up.
Giant rocking chair on the way home, in Beaver, Utah
I spent another couple of days in Apple Valley before heading home, and was able to see a few more friends. I did remember to take one picture!!
No comments:
Post a Comment