Monday, October 1, 2012

Recent happenings


Time to catch up on the past two months! 

In August our niece Adeline was blessed:

 Rich and Cheryl flew in for the occasion. It's always so nice to see them!



Jane got into some mischief

 The girls snuggled with Dad.

One afternoon the girls piled up all the pillows they could find and had a blast jumping into them over and over again.

Chase liked the pile of pillows for a different reason. I think he may have come home from work with a headache that day, because he laid down and slept like that for over an hour. I finally moved his legs down for fear he'd never have feeling in them again, and he went right on sleeping for another two hours.

It's apple picking season! We headed down to Gizdich Ranch in Watsonville with my friend Cheryl and her adorable daughter, Jane.
And my Jane.

 Livia loved it. She filled one of those buckets for me in no time at all. Apple pie, anyone??
 I loved that the trees were low enough to pick easily. Only problem? Jane preferred picking old apples off the ground and trying to eat them. Sick.
Liv had fun playing on the hay bales at the Ranch.
 Jane just stood there and wouldn't let go of her apple slush. Not that I blame her.
 I splurged and bought a hot apple pie at the ranch. It was, quite literally, five inches tall. And holy hannah was it good!

Can I tell you how much I love autumn??

No comments: