Thursday, April 18, 2013

Birthday bash

Livia was thrilled to have her good friends Emerson and Waverly over to play on the morning of her birthday. We were also both very excited that Chase flew home that morning from North Carolina! He's been traveling a lot for work, so we were glad he could be there for that special day.

 Livia dove for her presents the second he came home, and she and Jane got some matching dress-up clothes from their grandmother.

 The next day we threw a very chill, low-key party for the two of them. Jane's birthday is 10 days after Livia, and they share most of the same friends, so we made it a joint celebration.




 A lady in our ward is in the running for the Mrs. International pageant, and obliged us by making an appearance at the party. Little girls sure do love sparkly crowns!

And so my baby is 5 years old. I'd say I can't believe it, except she's been claiming "almost 5" as her age for so long that I'm pretty well used to it. Livia loves to read and create...and get into mischief. I swear she's worse now than she was at age 2, and I can't for the life of me figure out why she enjoys it so much! Kindergarten will be good for the both of us, I think!

1 comment:

Simonds Family said...

Happy Birthday, girls!!!