One of Livia's very best friends, Haven, moved away last month. They lived right across the street from us and the girls went to joy school together, and we've missed them very much!
The girl's cousin Ella came to play one afternoon. Jane had been laying on the ground coloring with chalk. I'd say she didn't always look like such a ragamuffin...except she kind of does. She has the most stick-straight fly-away hair, and if I can't manage to tackle her down to put it in a ponytail, it looks like this all day long. Also her inability to eat without making a gigantic mess generally leaves her appearance with much to be desired. But I think she's cute anyway.
This was one of those "it's a little too quiet in there" moments.
I took the girls out to Hidden Villa farm. It is so incredibly beautiful and peaceful there.
Unless you're afraid of sheep, which Jane apparently is. She heard one bleat and that was the end of our nice little visit.
1 comment:
haha! I agree with Jane, sheep have a menacing side.
Post a Comment