I've truly been working on my goal to find an exercise program or schedule that works for me. I think I'll dedicate the majority of this year to experimenting. I've discovered I like variety though, so perhaps I'll spend my whole life experimenting.
So far I've found that gyms do not work for me, even those with child care. I just do not get down there often enough to make it worth my money.
I've discovered dailyburn.com. I did a 30-day free trial and liked it so much I'm paying the $10 per month fee. It's much cheaper than a gym, and I use it more often since I don't have to leave my house! They have a variety of workouts, with various time commitments and levels of difficulty. My favorites so far have been the Move! series which focuses on world dance, and yoga. But I still have lots more that I'd like to try.
I've also been trying out Zumba, and I'd like to try a few other dance classes. I like to dance, and can workout much longer when I'm dancing than when I'm jogging or doing other exercises.
My goal to get organized and prepared is still a work in progress. Meaning I haven't done much yet. But I will!
1 comment:
I was dancing with Henry yesterday and one of the songs reminded me of a perfect kick-boxing song and I remembered how much more fun it was doing that or zumba so close to us at BYU. Ah, those were the hard but in many ways easy days! It's great you're already figuring out what will and won't work.
Post a Comment