Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just some pictures

I take a lot of pictures of livvy. Probably way too many. But here are a few for your viewing pleasure.
Reaching for the camera.
Standing all on her own!! (with crazy hair)
When she learned how to crawl she immediately lost all interest in her walker. Now she's re-discovered it, this time as something she can push around to practice walking.



Getting into mischief


Me and Chase on Valentine's day


Another picture of Livia standing. She can hold it for a long time now, and I catch her all the time practicing on her own. She'll be holding onto something and then let go, seeing how long she can stand before having to grab back on. The only problem is, sometimes she over-estimates her own abilities, and she has taken many tumbles in the past week. She has about four bruises on the left side of her face from various falls. I feel terrible!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is standing all on her own! That is so fun! She just keeps getting cuter! I hope you guys had a great Valentines.