We didn't do a whole lot this past weekend. Or at least, I didn't. Chase helped someone move and went on his usual bike ride while I hung out at home with Livia. So by Saturday night I was dying to get outside. There's this pretty little spot not too far from our house, so we went for a walk.



There were a
gazillion ducks running around. So many, in fact, that if you stopped and listened, you could actually hear them all eating. Gross.

Friday night I turned around from feeding Livia cereal and saw this:

Why is he wearing grocery bags on his head, you ask? He said, and I quote, "I did it cuz it's dang comfy." Alright then.
But if this surprises you, you really need to get to know Chase better.
2 comments:
I love the hat. you never know-it may become fashionable soon!
Mary-we changed our blog adddress in order to be more generic/not as serachable. It now is:
http://adesignerandmusiciangotmarried.blogspot.com/
What a fun dad!
Post a Comment