On President's day the Tour of California rode through the hills near our home. Chase and his brother Tyler often go riding here, so I think it was fun for them to see all the professional cyclists climbing the same hills as they do. On the other hand, I think it made them a little depressed to see just how fast the cyclists were going! We were standing near the top of the climb, so you'd think they'd be tired at that point, but the cyclists were still going so fast we didn't even have time to pick out Lance Armstrong from the rest of the pelaton.
Here they come!


It rained all morning and was quite cold, but Livia was a great sport.

The forest was misty and gorgeous, but you can only kind of tell from this picture.

It was the first bike race I've ever watched in person, and I actually really enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment