Friday, May 1, 2009
Independence day
The other day I gave Livia a gogurt for the first time as she's become increasingly opposed to the idea of being fed with a spoon, and yet lacks the coordination to do it herself (although she is improving). Anyway, she loved it, and the second day I tried to feed her one, she insisted on feeding it to herself. I have never seen her so adamant about anything, and while I resisted at first, I finally gave in, reasoning that it would be messy, yes, but it wasn't that big of a deal. She had the time of her life, as you can see, and I did have to bathe her afterwards because yogurt was everywhere (all down her lap, etc.)
The day after that I gave her one again. I anticipated another huge mess, as I had the first time I let her feed herself. Much to my surprise, this was the end result:
Seriously. She ate almost the entire thing, too. I almost felt like I needed to apologize to Livvy for underestimating her! They grow up so fast...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice baby
OK, Livi is SO CUTE!!! I laughed at seeing her such a mess though! Looks like she thoroughly enjoyed herself! Thanks for passing on your blog address so we can understand when Laura and Austin make comments on how big she is getting.
Post a Comment