When Livia's toes first touched the water in the pool she. freaked. out. Clinging to me with all her might, crying and shrieking, I'm pretty sure we had all eyes on us at that moment (which is exactly what we wanted with our twin farmer's tans Ü). It took about 10 minutes for her to consent to even getting her feet wet, but I persevered! And eventually she got all the way in and had a great time, splashing and playing with a beach ball.
The BBQ in Palo Alto was a lot of fun, and Livia was in toddler heaven. She ran through the field, collecting bottle caps and sticks, and soberly studying deer. I've never seen her so dirty, and just tried not to think about it. She fell asleep on the way home, but we woke her up for a bath anyway, as there was NO way she was getting into her bed like that!
Playing with Daddy, with her shirt tucked into her diaper as it is wont to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment