Friday, May 15, 2009

Sisters

The other day I was walking to the park with Livia and as I was passing a restaurant I saw a girl and thought to myself, "Wow! That girl looks so much like my sister, Laura!" About half a second later I realized that I was actually looking into a reflective window, and that the girl was, in fact, ME! People always tell us we look so much alike, and I guess there is something to it, after all. (And don't you dare tell me you've never done that before--seen yourself in an unexpected mirror and not recognized yourself right away. Chase says he's never done that, but I can't be the only one, can I??)

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

No you aren't the only one.

cjt1959 said...

I thought you were going to say that it really was Laura, because that would have been so cool.
Yes, I have noticed more similarities as I have gotten older...and older:) I look more like the sister that I never thought I looked a thing like when we were younger. You are both beautiful and can definitely tell you are sisters!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! You do look a lot alike. I have never not recognized myself, but every once in a while I will catch a glimpse of myself in a window or something and realize how much I really do look like my mom!