The trip up was much more eventful than any of us would have liked. Joelle and I were both carsick, and apparently Livia was too. Be grateful I didn't take any pictures. Oh. my. gosh. She threw up huge, enormous, adult-like amounts of vomit just as we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. Baths and a long trip to a laundress followed.
Chase, Livia, and I hung out at the church building during the interviews while everyone else was driving around (we wanted to avoid as many windy roads as possible, for poor little Livvy!), so what else do you do when you're just hanging around and your little girl is in her Christmas dress? photo shoot!!
I love, love, love this picture of Livia with this adorable little mayan girl! This ward was filled with people in traditional mayan dress. They were SO nice to us, and I thought their clothing was simply beautiful.
3 comments:
Mary- these photos really are SO STUNNINGLY beautiful!! It really does seem so magical
You have some amazing photos. It was good to see pictures of Rich and Cheryl too. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I love you blog.
Wow, what a fun trip! I can't believe how beautiful Guatemala is. I really want to go there someday now! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment